Wednesday, December 5, 2007

How to get to your house from Chang Gung University?-2

My house is in Kaohsiung. I always have to go home by myself. First, I have to take the school bus at Chang Gung University. The school bus will take me to the Chang Gung Hospital. Second, I walk to the Aloha passenger transport station which is in front of the hospital. I have to wait for the Aloha connection car there which would take me to Taoyuan County. When I am on the connection car, I have to through a lot of mountain and roads. Third, I arrive at the Aloha passenger transport station in Taoyuan. I wait for the Aloha bus. When I am on the bus, I go on the Jhong Shan super highway by Lin Kou interchange. Then I can see a lot of scenery near by the Jhong Shan super highway. I am passing through a lot of mountains, buildings, farmlands, factory, and many different rest stations which are many special parts. Fourth, the bus is down the Jhong Shan super high way in Jiou Ru interchange. I would see a lot of big roads, tall buildings and great mansions. Then the bus would go through National Science And Technology Museum, Shih Cyuan elementary chcool. Then I arrived the Kaohsiung Train Station, I have to walk to the bus stop which is just next to the Kaohsiung Train Station. I should wait for the bus 205 there. When the bus 205 goes through Jian Guo road, I get off the bus 205. there is a small park.(It has no name.) Finally, I just go ahead the Geng Sin street which is the only street back of the park. I just walk for five minute. Then I would see my house in front of me. Eventually, I arrive my house and see my dear family. Every time I get to my home by this way.

No comments: