Monday, October 29, 2007

Self-Introduction ~3~

My name is Ruru Lin. I come from Kaohsiung, and I graduated from Feng Shang Senior High School. My high school is far from my home. So I had to commute every day.

I am a sporty girl. I like doing exercises, because it makes me feel good. For example, playing basketball, badminton, swimming and so on, I like them all. When I do these activities, I would feel my body become very well.

I know what I want, and I always do my best in my life. I want to be a nice girl who can handle things well. But I have a short point that is too shy. Sometimes I am easy to become nervous when I come to a new place. Just like when I came here, Chang Gung University, there are so many strange and new things that I never meet before. I feel so scared, because I have to meet those new things again. But my life motto is “I should insist on it and just do it.”

I have a family, and they support my anima. They always teach me how to face some new challenge like task, communication, association and so on. My family is very important to me.

I have a dream when I was a child. I told myself I have to be a useful people. I have to be more independent, and don’t always rely on others. So when I arrive here, I have to achieve this goal.
I will cherish this moment, and I will do every thing hard. I want to let myself know it will be a worthwhile trip. And I can find my own way in my life.

No comments: